Wedding season, yes again. Isn’t it always? So much fun wedding posts coming soon, but today I want to focus on gift giving. I love when people get engaged! I pretty much cry every single time I hear a proposal story. I’m all about making someone feel special on important events other that their birthdays. First big girl job, graduations, passed a huge exam, reached a certain amount of blog readers per day, NEW job, completed a 5k, bought a house- y’all get the point. I know when I got engaged I felt sooo so special thanks to my best friends and family. We were overwhelmed with love and well wishes, and a HUGE BONUS, GIFTS! <3
So what do you get the girl who just got engaged? Here are my picks!
BTW most of these items are all things that I was given, or bought myself- so no, I’m not hinting anything to anyone.
1. Monogrammed anything and everything. Two of my best friends Allison and Steph got me a monogrammed robe and clutch with my soon-to-be new initials. I cried (of course).
2. Ring dish. Steph and Allison also gave me a ring dish that I absolutely love! I keep the it on my night stand so I wake up to it every morning.
3. Personalized hanger. My sister Angie ordered this awesome “Mrs. Brasher” hanger and gave it to me when I got back to Texas that Sunday. I love the idea of having my dress hanging my dress on it until the big day. Two of the girls Allie and Mal, also gave me a personalized cutting board-with a B engraved. You can never have too much personalization!
4. “Mrs.” anything and everything. Becoming a “Mrs” is a huge deal for girls, buy your friends anything with that on it- she will be totally set for the honeymoon. I bought myself that necklace, yes already.
5. “Bride” anything and everything. My sister, Gigi got me a bride turves tumbler. Love!
6. Personalized Stationary/Thank You cards/Planners. Because you know she will be using a lot of those during the wedding planning process. May Designs is always a great outlet for pretty stationary and planners.
7. Wifey tee. (well duh)
8. Flowers, magazines, champagne, music– anything extra to get the party started.
Life is crazy busy right now, I apologize for being MIA. Time management and prioritizing are at the top of my to do list, I promise. As always thanks for stopping by!